Manufacture of basic chemicals, fertilisers and nitrogen compounds, plastics and synthetic rubber in primary forms
(NACE code: 20.1)
Last modified: Jan 9, 2018
RCH Fluorchemie GmbH
+49 2271 45161
+49 9281 706146
RCH Fluorchemie GmbH has its registered office in Hof, Germany. Its current status is listed as active. The company is registered at the Trade register at the local court of Hof with the legal form of Private limited company (number HRB 4969).
The Trade register entry was last updated on Apr 18, 2012.
2 directors currently run the company: 2 managers.
The quota for women's representation on the management board of RCH Fluorchemie GmbH is 50 percent.
The company reports contain information on the company's ownership structure and its 3 shareholders.
The company deals in foreign trade (imports). The import ratio is part of the company reports.
The company has 2 locations.
The VAT Identification number and the bank details of the major bank are also available.
The company report was last updated on Jan 9, 2018.
2014 to this day
For RCH Fluorchemie GmbH 5 total messages are available at FirmenWissen.
Receive free email alerts whenever something changes within the company:
Who are the shareholders?
Is annual sales data available?
What is the credit rating?
Are balance sheets available?
Company Data Abstract
Shareholders / Owners
Get More Company Data
The Company Profile contains:
- Detailed trade register data
- share capital
- Number of employees
- Sales in the years 2012 to 2015
- Business activity (purpose of the business)
- Name, address, function of 2 managers
- Name, address, share of the 3 shareholders / owners
- VAT number, Fiscal number
- Information on the principal bank
- 2 addresses of company locations
- Balance sheet rating
- Summarized balance sheet 2012 to 2014
- Equity ratio
- Turnover of assets
- Debt to equity ratio
- Fixed to total assets ratio
- Cash ratio
- Return on assets
The Balance Profile of type corporate accounts contains
the whole Finance Profile,
- Balance sheets 2014 – 2012 as PDF
- Balance sheets 2014 – 2010 as XLS
The Credit Report contains:
- Company identification
- Solvency of the company
- Structural data
- Management and power of representation
- Business activity
- Business figures
- Information on principal bank(s)
- Payment information and assessment of business connection
- Credit opinion and credit limit
- Payment behaviour
With FirmenWissen you get access to Germany''s largest database for company information. Always up-to-date and immediately available. Place your trust in verified data from the European market leader Creditreform.