Wholesale of paper and paperboard, stationery, books, newspapers, journals and periodicals
(NACE code: 46.49.4)
Last modified: Mar 15, 2018
Longo Deutschland GmbH
+49 821 99989-0
+49 821 99989-90
Longo Deutschland GmbH has its registered office in Augsburg, Germany. Its current status is listed as active. The company is registered at the Trade register at the local court of Augsburg with the legal form of Private limited company (number HRB 21675).
The Trade register entry was last updated on Apr 27, 2015.
3 directors currently run the company: 3 managers.
The company reports contain information on the company's ownership structure and its 2 shareholders.
The company deals in foreign trade. The export and import ratio are part of the company reports.
The company has one location.
The VAT Identification number and the bank details of the major bank are also available.
The company report was last updated on Mar 15, 2018.
2014 to this day
For Longo Deutschland GmbH 13 total messages are available at FirmenWissen.
Receive free email alerts whenever something changes within the company:
Who are the shareholders?
Is annual sales data available?
What is the credit rating?
Are balance sheets available?
Company Data Abstract
Shareholders / Owners
Get More Company Data
The Company Profile contains:
- Detailed trade register data
- share capital
- Number of employees
- Export quota
- Sales in the years 2014 to 2017
- Business activity (purpose of the business)
- Name, address, function of 3 managers
- Name, address, share of the 2 shareholders / owners
- VAT number, Fiscal number
- Information on the principal bank
- Address of the company location
- 1 Register announcements
- Balance sheet rating
- Summarized balance sheet 2014 to 2016
- Equity ratio
- Turnover of assets
- Debt to equity ratio
- 1st degree liquidity extended
- Fixed to total assets ratio
- Cash ratio
- Return on assets
The Balance Profile of type corporate accounts contains
the whole Finance Profile,
- Balance sheets 2016 – 2014 as PDF
- Balance sheets 2016 – 2005 as XLS
The Credit Report contains:
- Company identification
- Solvency of the company
- Structural data
- Management and power of representation
- Business activity
- Business figures
- Information on principal bank(s)
- Payment information and assessment of business connection
- Credit opinion and credit limit
- Payment behaviour
With FirmenWissen you get access to Germany''s largest database for company information. Always up-to-date and immediately available. Place your trust in verified data from the European market leader Creditreform.
Customers, who viewed Longo Deutschland GmbH, were also interested in: