Wholesale of paper and paperboard, stationery, books, newspapers, journals and periodicals
(NACE code: 46.49.4)
Last modified: Mar 3, 2018
Ramershovener Str. 1
+49 2226 9252-0
+49 2226 9252-59
Engler GmbH has its registered office in Rheinbach, Germany. Its current status is listed as active. The company is registered at the Trade register at the local court of Bonn with the legal form of Private limited company (number HRB 10141).
The Trade register entry was last updated on Apr 5, 2012.
One director currently runs the company: 1 manager.
The company reports contain information on the company''s ownership structure and its shareholder.
The company has 2 locations.
The VAT Identification number and the bank details of 3 major banks are also available.
The company report was last updated on Mar 3, 2018.
2013 to this day
For Engler GmbH 13 total messages are available at FirmenWissen.
Receive free email alerts whenever something changes within the company:
Ramershovener Str. 1
Who are the shareholders?
Is annual sales data available?
What is the credit rating?
Are balance sheets available?
Are news articles available?
Company Data Abstract
Shareholder / Owner
Get More Company Data
The Company Profile contains:
- Detailed trade register data
- share capital
- Number of employees
- Sales in the years 2014 to 2017
- Business activity (purpose of the business)
- Name, address, function of the manager
- Name, address, share of the shareholder / owner
- VAT number, Fiscal number
- Information on the 3 principal banks
- 2 addresses of company locations
- Balance sheet rating
- Summarized balance sheet 2014 to 2016
- Equity ratio
- Customer target
- Supplier target
- Turnover of assets
- Debt to equity ratio
- 1st degree liquidity extended
- Capital tied up
- Fixed to total assets ratio
- Cash ratio
- Return on assets
- Return on sales
- Gross earnings ratio
The Balance Profile of type corporate accounts contains
the whole Finance Profile,
- Balance sheets 2016 – 2014 as PDF
- Balance sheets 2016 – 2005 as XLS
The Credit Report contains:
- Company identification
- Solvency of the company
- Structural data
- Management and power of representation
- Business activity
- Business figures
- Information on principal bank(s)
- Payment information and assessment of business connection
- Credit opinion and credit limit
- Payment behaviour
With FirmenWissen you get access to Germany''s largest database for company information. Always up-to-date and immediately available. Place your trust in verified data from the European market leader Creditreform.
Customers, who viewed Engler GmbH, were also interested in: